Relationships are very important part of Human Life. A healthy Relationship relieves stress, gives a greater sense of purpose, helps our mental, emotional physical well being and can enhance a longer life. Let look at Seven Vital Secrets of a Healthy relationship
- Trust: Trust is a vital part of a healthy relationship. Faith in your partner is necessary to ensure a healthy relationship. Do away with suspicion. Suspicion is the absence of trust which is very unhealthy in a relation. You need to believe your partner.
- Honesty: Honesty is a crucial part of a healthy relationship. Honesty has two vital components which is Sincerity and Openness. You must be completely truthful with your partners in order to build a healthy relationship. Be opened about your past, your desires, your visions etc. Honesty helps your partner to trust you.
- Forgiveness: a forgiving heart is very vital in order to have a healthy relationship. Forgive your partners offence even before he/she offends you. Offences must come but we should to willing and ready to forgive even before they come.
- Patience: Be patient with each other, we are all human and no one is perfect. To have a healthy relationship you need to bear each other’s imperfections. For example never focus on each other’s weaknesses, rather focus on their strengths because what you focus on, magnifies.
- Good Communication: quality communication is a very important part of a healthy relationship. Be clear about what you want to say then communicate it adequately. Feel free to communicate what you want and need and how you feel to your partner.
- Kindness: kindness and generosity is very important in a healthy relationship. Be kind to your partner with your words and your deeds.
- Selflessness: Both partners should be willing to make sacrifices for each other.